Automate RNA extraction from tissues or cells for 1–16 samples in <1hour
simplyRNA Protocol Overview
Simplified RNA Extraction
- Reduce pre-extraction handling to 4 steps
- Extract RNA from 16 samples in <1 hour using paramagnetic-particle processing on the Maxwell® 16 instrument
- Avoid complex and time consuming instrument setup associated with the QIAcube® instrument
- No centrifugation required
- No beta-mercaptoethanol (BME) required for sample preparation
- No need to purchase extra items-all consumables included in the kit
- Color coded reagent for DNase addition make it easy to find the correct well
- Minimize variability from person to person with automation
- Achieve improved RNA purity and consistent
- Purify RNA for RT-PCR from low cell number and difficult tissues
- Avoid repeat purifications and failed experiments
- Keep RNA intact and contamination-free with minimal sample handling
- Extract RNA from fresh or frozen cells
- Automated particle processing eliminates liquid handling instrument clogging and drips
Intact RNA Extracted from Tissue Using the Maxwell® 16 LEV simplyRNA Tissue Kit
Maxwell is a registered trademark of Promega Corporation.
QIAcube and RNeasy are registered trademarks of QIAGEN Corporation.
TRIzol is a registered trademark of Molecular Research Center, Inc.
PAXgene is a registered trademark of PreAnalytiX GmbH.